CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


SLEDDING!

One of the many snowy days during Christmas Break we were starting to get Cabin Fever, we called Randy and Melanee and all decided to go to West ridge Golf Course SLEDDING


Melanee and Rushton...




Little Marlie was of course a dare devil. She wanted to go down the hill all by herself. She also made lots of Snow angles and ate tons of snow!






Dawson and Dad



WE HAD A BLAST!
It really started to SNOW!
The kids made a snow hut to block it...
They started to get cold, Me, Dustin, Melanee and Randy were still sledding, Melanee took her snow board and was teaching me how. We decided to leave so the kids wouldn't be freezing. Melanee said "Next time we go sledding well get a babysitter!" It was Fun for the kids and us Moms and Dads!








Dawson and Dad

0 comments: