CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


12 Days of Christmas Nativity


I LOVED Christmas. I really had the Christmas Spirit this year. We had such a good time together all month.

Someone left our family a Beautiful Nativity, 12 Days of Christmas this year. I'm hoping who ever thought of our family knows how special I thought it was.
Here are a few of the pieces. I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the whole set on night 12.

The Nativity set was just beautiful. The first night I didn't catch on...I thought it was a gift and the card had blown away or was missing...Then came night two, night 3 and so on.

One day I was really tired and having a hard time getting dinner cleaned up, homework done, bath time, etc. etc. Dustin wasn't home and the door bell rang, it was getting late so I was nervous to open the door. I opened the door. It was a nativity piece. It was Mary. I read the scripture that was attached. I started to cry because I was so grateful to be a Mother.
PS - Who ever the Angles were...We left you a gift on the 12th night and it had a huge sign on the bag that said "12 Day of Christmas friends to take the gift"...You didn't take it...Ahhhh!

1 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

CUTE idea for a 12 days of Christmas. I always want to do it, but I have a hard time committing myself to 12 different ideas in the busy month of December. This is such a great way to do the 12 days, but have the true spirit of Christmas wrapped in. I hope all is well for you guys. I think of your family often! :) -Angela-