CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Turkey Bowl



Rushton wanted to have his buddies over for a game of Football. So... The day after Thanksgiving all the little guys got together for a Turkey Bowl.




Gracie made a score board for the boys.


Randy painted a BIG RED U on the grass, per Rushton's request.

The girls put together a concession stand. Melanee made Riley lower her prices. Her Hot coco was $2.00.

Marlie enjoying the Pop-corn and a little football.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi this is Ivie that is so cute Gracie you better get ready to go back to school tommorow but then we're going on a fild trip May the 12 to the Planataresm then in june we're going to the Acareeam see you at church love Ivie