CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Family Night

I love Family Night! With the busy schedules that we all have, its nice to be together.

Gracie took it upon herself to plan a family home evening for everyone. She used the Children's friend and photocopied songs that we had to sing, a hide and find game.

Then she hung this paper to the wall and asked us all questions that were"FOOLISH or WISER" this is what was on the list: seat belt in the car, Brush Your teeth, Clean your mess, Hit, x box all day long, it is wiser to play, homework, go to primary.
Thanks Gracie for doing such a fun family home evening!
Check Spelling


The next family night we went to "THE WVC" swimming...Good Times! Here is the older kids on the slide 800 times in a row...Dawson was stoked because last year they told him he was too short.
Marlie was watching...she is too short for the slide or trust me she would go!

3 comments:

zjwdream said...

good family

Sarah said...

Hi this is Ivie I went to west vally swimingpool the slide was so fun it goes so fast Claire was realy scared i asked her she cryed and said no Imostly just liked swiming and at my school thrers this girl named Abby she was there it least i had somone to play with ok I really have to go well not really ok yes realy never mind not really ok yes really ok why im i talking to you if i have to go ok love Ivie

Sarah said...

hi this is Ivie fun