CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Thanksgiving...Tommy the Turkey!

We wouldn't know when Thanksgiving was without Tommy the Turkey.

The kids had a good time cutting out the feathers and making their Turkeys.









Da dadada...The finished Turkeys!





I wished I would have taken a picture of Marlie's Turkey feathers...Every time she took off a feather she taped it to the ledge of her dresser. So It was hard to get into the top drawer. But her dresser looked beautiful!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, Amy are you alive??? How have you been, glad you're back to blogging. Fun to see what's new, even if it was back in November? Hee Hee. Hope things are good!

Lindsey said...

WELCOME BACK!!!I HAVE MISSED SEEING ALL THE CUTE THINGS YOU DO WITH YOUR KIDS:)

Sarah said...

that is so cute