CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


High School Musical 3

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!
Along with every other girl in America, we went to High School Musical 3 on opening night. Sara had called me about a month earlier and she bought our tickets. Gracie and Ivie were counting down. They were discussing where we were going to go eat...what they were going to wear...and how much fun it was going to be.


Me and Sara had as much fun as the girls did! We ate at Fazoli's. Claire, Gracie and Ivie sat at their own table. Then we went to the Theatre. We waited in line for about 45 min. Then we got our seats, pop-corn and drinks and it was SHOW TIME.

In line waiting to be seated


If you haven't seen it, Go...Its a cute show. There is a scene where Troy and Gabriella kiss, it was funny to hear all the girls squealing in the theatre.

I got out my camera when the movie was about over because I wanted to take a picture of Gracie's face...I'm glad I did! She loved it!



Dustin planned a boys night of video Games with Dawson. He borrowed the Klein's Xbox.


Dawson didn't even know I had gone to the movie and come home.

Dawson LOVES video games! I have hesitated to get a good game system because I don't want to fight with Dawson to turn it off. His favorite games are Star wars and Batman Lego's. He likes to go to Carson's or Rushton's house and play.

Dustin told Dawson "Your Mom doesn't think video games are fun so the rest of us have to suffer!"

4 comments:

Amy said...

Amy how fun. I can't wait for Mya to get a little bigger to go on our girlie dates. Gracie is just getting so grown up. How fun for you guys.

And love the bus! Very creative, isn't it funny what keeps our kids occupied, not all the fancy toys we buy huh? Cute pics

Keddington Chronicles said...

We still haven't seen it. I better get on the ball. Also, I feel the same way about video games, and I think JOsh feels jipped about it. I FINALLY caved a little last Christmas and allowed guitar hero and Dance Dance Revolution into my house. I figured if you're moving something besides your fingers, it's a little better than just a dumb video game. Hey, have you played dance dance revolution? It's pretty fun. You're cute, doing all of the super cool stuff with Gracie. It was actually my sister that conned me into going to Hannah Montanna last year. But, I must admit, IT WAS FUN!!!! Hey, I still want to get together. Please forgive my busyness! I'm sorry we haven't worked out a time yet. I am still looking forward to it. How's school going for Dustin?
:) Take Care! -Angela-

Mandy said...

Gracie looked like she had a ton of fun. I am totally laughing at that pic of Dustin. Doesn't look like the boys missed you girls at all. So cute.

Mrs. Monsen said...

Gracie -


HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!! You are so lucky! Thank you for your comment on our board! One day Carys will be old enough to write you back!

Can't wait to see you guys again soon! We love you!
Merry Christmas!