CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Marlies Lemonade

On Rainy days I like to cook allot. What I like to do is cook huge portions of things and then make it into different meals and put them in the freezer. This Particular day I made 3 turkey Pot Pies, 3 meals worth of Vegetable Soup and a baked Spaghetti. (Don't get me wrong, we have our share of Little Cesar's pizza)

Marlie likes to play "Tea Party" when I cook. Her tea party is getting out all the measuring cups and ice cube trays. She fills the ice cube trays with Marsh mellows. Today she made Lemonade. She asked me if I wanted a glass. I looked at her lemonade and there was a leaf in it. She had gone to one of my plants and pulled off a leaf and put it in her Lemonade. At first I was puzzled then a half of a second later I started laughing...



I asked her about it. She told me it was a mint leaf, just like Ruby. Max and Ruby is one of her favorite TV Shows. This is how Ruby makes Lemonade for her Lemonade stand. A MINT LEAF!
Man kids are smart!

She helped me cook too. I looked at her standing on the chair and I had to take a picture of the little bug.

(Connie - I know you are going to look at the picture and Panic because there is a big knife in the picture. I was watching her very carefully...Yes I probably should have moved the knife!)








This is ALL of the silverware out of the drawer. She was setting the table and just being Marlie!

3 comments:

Mrs. Monsen said...

Awwww! My "first" niece! Little Marlie is getting so big!!! Dang it I wish you would have had another one! I guess I'll have to try instead! :)

Sarah said...

marlie you are so cute and gracie i'm to old to be cute i'm really cute duuuuuuuuuu i am so sad you missed the dance concert it was really fun me madi and claire wear playing tag it was really fun sorry not trying to be duum ok seee you at school love you'r best friend Ivie Lee Searle ok aaaa i'm being dumm aaaaaaaaaaa ok buy

Anonymous said...

Marlie I think you must be the best cook in the world!! Love Grandma Connie