CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


UTAH vs. TCU

BLACKOUT!

The Blackout was awesome! Everyone looked so GREAT in BLACK!

I love the games... Here are some pics of everyone.

DOWN ON THE FIELD AFTER THE UTES WON!
(We are missing Dyllan, Tara & Barry,not sure where they are in the mass of people)
We all started filing into the Stadium. Here is a picture before the game started.
It was a Thursday night game "Dustin call me at 3 PM and said can you leave now?"



















BLACK UNIFORMS!


The game was 10-6 in the first Quarter and stayed that way until the last 2 minutes of the game when Brian Johnson and the Utes got the ball to the end zone!



IT WAS PHENOMENAL! as Kline would say... 10-0

BACK IN BLACK!






CRAZY KLEIN!


Ahhh, KRUGER YOU ARE A STUD!







RUSHTON WAS PLAYING CATCH ON THE FIELD...HE WAS IN HEAVEN!

THANKS to Grandma Glenda for coming over to watch the kids. She did Dance lessons, spelling words, homework, dinner, baths and had a sleep over with the kids. YOU ARE THE BEST GRANDMA, WE LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Little Hall Cubs said...

and that comment is from gracie and to mom and dad