CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


How long Do I have to go to school..."THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"!

MY DUSTIN
HE IS THE BEST !
I really can't complain when it comes to Dustin. He loves me and the kids...And we all know it.

He loves the Chicago Cubs, (currently in the playoffs) the Utes, Camping, Golfing (which he doesn't get to do very often), softball. He is the executive secretary in the Bishopric. He worries about his Mom and Loves her lots! He does Laundry! We both Love "The Office" watch it every week and belly laugh. He is a great friend, It doesn't matter where we are he will see someone he knows... (Melanee can testify!)

Swimming with the kids, In their little pool...





Dustin and Dawson at the Races...


Holding Gracies Hair so she can look in the telescope.





letting Marlie Drive...
I'm pretty Lucky!
Dustin is currently going to University of Phoenix. He has been going for almost 1 year.

HE HAS STRAIGHT "A's" THUS FAR!

He did tons of studying this week...He was having a really hard time writing a paper for his Humanities class. I don't think I saw him before 8 PM all week...

Marlie says EVERY WEDNESDAY "Wheres Dad?" I say "He has school tonight" She says "TaaaGin?" TaaaGin means Again. But its not that Marlie can't say Again...She likes TaaGin!

Gracie has seen University Of Phoenix Buildings...She always says That is where my Dad goes to school and is very proud of her Dad...Dawson will ask Dustin if he has homework and then tell him about his own homework, writing the letter "t"...Its Cute!

Good Luck with School Hun!
We Love You!
Gracie, Dawson, Marlie and Me

0 comments: