CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Pirate Day Grrr!


PIRATE DAY OCTOBER 15, 2008







Pirate Day finally Came. Gracie has been checking the calendar for 10 days, counting down to Pirate Day. The Theme in their class this year is PIRATES!




Marlie was as excited as Gracie...Mom Its Pirate Day! Marlie asked me if we were going to wear our Pirate Shirts... So we did. (PS-She posed us with our hands on our hips.)




Gracie and her Friends Ivie and Maddy.
They had an amazing party!
They Decorated Cupcakes with Milano cookies and make RIP cupcakes, Oreo Spider Cookies & Ghost Suckers...


















I was in charge of "Walk The Plank"...

"Canon Ball" Game...

The Kids had eye patches on on they had to try to catch a
Pirate Ring in their mouth...





The kids also went on a Treasure Hunt...We were running from the Flag Pole, To the Monkey Bars, To the Fire Hydrant etc... We saw Dawson's class walking to recess when we were running around looking for the Treasure.
Gracie's Team WON! They found the Treasure in the Library FIRST!


The Kids also made Haunted Houses, Got Tattoos, Played A "True Pirate" Game and more!Thanks Mrs. Tanner for making 2nd Grade so FUN!

I had so much Fun with Gracie. Thanks Gracie for asking Mom to come to your school on Pirate Day! I'm holding her Haunted House...Isn't it cute?

4 comments:

Amy said...

How darling is she, oh my gosh she is so grown up. What a cutie pie, I have to say she is going to be quite the heartbreaker when she is older.

Lindsey said...

WHAT A CUTE PIRATE!HOW FUN FOR THE SCHOOL TO HAVE A DAY LIKE THAT... SO FUN!!!

Julie said...

She is so stinkin cute...Looks like a fun day!

Kim said...

That is the cutest costume! What an amazing teacher to plan such a fun packed day for Halloween!