CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Marlie is THREE!

(I started my Blog after Marlies Birthday but wanted to blog about it for her. Before I have the pages printed I'll have to get the order of posts fixed.)


Marlie turned three on
August 11, 2008.

When I asked her what kind of cake she wanted she would say "LOTS" So we had Lots of different cakes and cupcakes..Big ones, little ones, Pink ones , yellow ones, sprinkle ones, Chocolates ones, Lemon ones... And LOTS of HELIUM Balloons! (She loves Balloons too)

She knew it was her Birthday! She was definitely the Princess of the day.
Marlie was waiting for everyone to come to "HER" Party...

Uncle Matt was the first to come. It was so cute of him to come. Angi was at their family Reunion and Matt went and bought Marlie a Present, Bratz Guitar, in which she loves to play, and came to her Birthday.

This is the day after her Birthday JAMMIN' on the Guitar!


Marlie was so excited to play with Berekely, Carys and Ryan...She acts like a little mother to them.

Carys gave Marlie a Dress Up outfit and Berekely gave her a Fun Dora Game!



Dawson and Rushton Swinging during the Party...Then they decided to spice things up...!



Oh WOW!! Look who came to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...THE POWER RANGERS!





Riley, Gracie and Marlie.


"FANCY NANCY"

Grandma Connie gave her "Fancy Nancy" Costume! my, my does FANCY NANCY fit her personality!


Opening More Presents...
Grandma Glenda
TA DA!


Grandma Glenda gave Marlie a interactive My Little Pony!



She is ready for the RAIN in her DORA Rain Coat!
Riley and Rushton gave her this cute Pic-Nic set with and Umbrella. Riley insisted Melanee buy the Umbrella....Melanee -"She plays with the Umbrella all the time!!!


Sometimes its a Pic-Nic set and sometimes its a Tea Party set...
Huge Cup-Cake CAKE!

Make A Good Wish Marlie!

I Love you Marlie and I hope you had a Happy Birthday!
No more Birthday's! Mom wants you to stay my baby forever!
You are so Fun and witty! You make everyone laugh and are such a tease.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 comments: