CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Speaking of Good Friends

My Kids and My Brother Randy...



My kids are best of friends, truly they are. They have huge imaginations and are always playing make believe or some sort of a made up game...
One of my favorite things to do is to go for a walk in the morning or anytime of day for that matter. Dawson Drives Marlie in the Jeep (Gracie was at school) The Jeep goes 5 miles per hour so its a good, fast walk.
A few weeks ago I was cracking up at Dawson driving Marlie around. I had my cell phone so I took a few pics to send to Dustin... Both of their heads were nodding and they were having a little conversation.
When Dawson puts on the gas he always puts his hand behind Marlie's head so she won't bang it on the black light.
We usually at some point walk to the church...Dawson parked the Jeep in a parking space...
I hope that Dawson and the girls are Best of Friends the rest of their lives.
My Brother Randy is one of my BEST, BEST friends! Growing up he always watched out for me. I remember when I was in 1st grade...My First Fire Alarm...Randy came running across the playground and held my hand. I love him and am so Thankful to have him in my life!

2 comments:

The Truman's said...

Hey Amy! It is soooo fun to see your cute family. I cannot believe how much Dawson looks like Randy...maybe it's just me :-) Your kids are adorable and you can tell they love eachother so much. I am gald to see that you are blogging. I thought I would stop in and say Hello! take care, Lori

Mrs. Monsen said...

Aww~ Randy is a sweetheart! I mean I figured he was, but didn't know that! All the stories I hear are about him and Dustin living up the glory days down at Dixie...?

:D