CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


24th of July Sleepover and Parade!

we (I) thought it would be really fun to sleep out with the Baudden Family for the 24th of July Parade.

I told Dustin that I wanted to..."Why am I not surprised!" was his response...

Tara Bushnell's family WHOLE FAMILY sleeps out every year and she has invited us for the past few years...This was the year!
Dustin had School Wednesday night so I packed us up. Sleeping Bags, Air Mattress, Snacks, Drinks, some Glow Sticks, Lawn chairs etc.

I followed Randy and Melanee and we all went to Crown Burger for dinner.

Then we went to find a place to park. We parked right around the corner from where we would be sleeping at the Tuxedo Shop. We unloaded lawn chairs and fun stuff, No sleeping stuff yet.

The kids all were playing having so much fun!

Marlie and Breanna were playing Polly Pockets...

Dawson and Gracie were playing with all the kids...The Green's, The Monsen's and Nate and Brooklyn...They played Tag, They played twister, we all opened Glow Sticks...




TWISTER!



THE MOST FUN WAS THE "HONK" GAME! ALL OF THE KIDS LINED UP ON THE CURD AND WHEN CARS DROVE BY THEY WOULD YELL "HONK" AND MAKE THE HONK MOTION. IF THE CAR DIDN'T HONK THEN THEY WOULD YELL PARTY POOPER! This game was led by Terry Tarah's Dad. After yelling Party Pooper they would sing this song "Every Party Has A Pooper And Your It Tonight PARTY POOPER! PARTY POOPER!

The Kids were haveing SOOO Much Fun!




Lots of Cheering when cars would HONK!!
Riley Made a Hannah Montana "HONK" sign PARTY POOER!!

We visited, Relaxed and Had a Great Time! Dustin Finally got there at about 10:30. He brought Gracie a New Pair a Flip Flops because she managed to break hers!

Marlie ate a whole bag of Cheetos! She carried them around with her all night.
Riley was starting to get tired. The Monsen Family went home to sleep.

Marlie wanted to lay in her sleeping bag. Dustin went and got it out of the car for her. We were thinking of taking her home to sleep for the night...WRONG! She was not going anywhere!'

She laid on the lawn on her sleeping bag.

Before Brenda left for the night she pulled her car up to the curb and we filled up all of the Air Mattresses.




4 Air Mattresses and lots of kids!

Brooklyn wanted to sleep in my wagon.




Just when we got the kids settled...clip clop clip clop...Here come the Horses. We took the kids on a Horse Drawn Carriage Ride. It was close to Midnight when we got done with the ride.






It didn't take long for Marlie to pass out! She didn't move a muscle all night!






We stayed up for awhile visiting...
And then fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to the sound of the runners...
All the kids started to wakeup...When everyone was up we went to McDonalds for breakfast.
Dustin, Dylan and Randy went wake boarding during the parade.

The Parade was Fun! Gracie, Riley and Veronica were playing with a clown and Silly String and they made the Deseret News Paper the next day.



In the middle of the Parade Sonic Burger was passing out Whistles...The kids were killing our ears and it was so annoying! Melanee got up and said "$1.00 Dollars for Whistles!" She was buying back the kids whistles!

U fo U is one of our favorite floats!! The kids go crazy!



AFTER THE PARADE WE WENT HOME FOR SHOWERS AND A NAP! ABOUT 5 HOURS LATER...WE DECIDED TO GO TO _____DAYS FOR FIREWORKS AND THE CARNIVAL.

WE ARE GOING TO GO THERE NEXT YEAR TOO. WE HAD A GREAT TIME!

Bounce Houses!


SNOW CONES....

DANCING TO THE MUSIC!


Me and my kids laying on blankets watching FIREWORKS! I Love my kids and family so Munch!






Happy 24th of JULY! Look at Marlie chowing on Pop-Corn.

0 comments: