CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Take Me To The Races Dad...

Rocky Mountain Races September 13, 2008
Dawson has been asking Dustin to take him to the Race Track at Rocky Mountain Raceway for about a year...We always say we are going to go but haven't.
Grandma Connie got free tickets in the mail and gave them to Dawson...
He was so excited!
They had planned to go to the races for about an hour or so...THEY LEFT THE HOUSE AT 6:00PM...










Dawson liked the RED Race Car!
Dustin called and had me record the U of U football game...(The Utes were playing Utah State at Utah State) He said they were going to be a little longer that Dawson was having so much fun!



Dawson Still didn't want to come home...

This is a Picture of Dawson and Brandon Fowler. They saw the cute Fowler Family at the Races. Christy game him Cheetos.


Notice Dawson's EAR PLUGS! He was excited to tell me and show me his ear plugs when he got home.





DUSTIN AND DAWSON GOT INTO THE TRUCK TO COME HOME AT 11:00 PM!!

DUSTIN SAID TO DAWSON "Your Mom is going to be mad that you are getting home so late!" Dawson said to Dustin "Don't Worry Dad! I'll Tell her it we were in TRAFFIC!"

I love my Boys! Dustin is such a good Dad to the kids! He loves them a lot and is a really good Dad.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

HOW FUN!! I USED TO GO ALL THE TIME IN HIGH SCHOOL.. I NEED TO TAKE MY BOYS THEY WOULD LOVE IT..
I'M GLAD HE HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME WITH HIS DADDY.. WHAT A FUN MEMORIE FOR HIM..

Sarah said...

wher the rasees fun write back ivie

Sarah said...

thank you gracie my mom said i was weard can you play on thurseday write back from ivie searle ok maybe i am werde ok see you

Sarah said...

thank you gracie my mom said i was werde can you playon thuseday ok maybe i am weard ok from ivie searle see you

Sarah said...

ok thank you gracie you are a angle ubave from ivie searle