CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


4th of JULY 2008



As all of you know the month of July is my favorite month of the year! August too. But the 4th and the 24th are such fun holidays!


Gracie really wanted to be in the 4th of July parade... So we were in the Magna Parade.




Decorating for the parade. We put lots of stars all over the boat.







HI RUSH!

Mars was hot waiting for the parade to start.


Brenna and Carys & Rushton rode in the Parade with us.





LOTS OF CANDY!
We had lots of fun in the Parade...Gracie said she was now Famous! It made her day. She sat on the back and waved to everyone!




After the Parade we went to Grandma Connie's house for a BBQ and a Water Party. The kids had so much fun!

Dawson is on the Slip N Slide...

Gracie and Riley...Cheese What are you thinking about with the water balloon in hand? Hi Marlie, You are so cute!

The Kids also busted open a Pinyita.


Now we are going to go home and shower and take a nap. Then we will be going to Magna Park for the Fireworks.
We went to Magna Park with Randy, Melanee, Riley and Rushton. We spread out our blankets and watched the fireworks. One of the Firetrucks in the park parking lot turned its sirens in the middle of the firework show and left...When the fireworks were over I looked up, over the base ball field and I could see flames. I showed Dustin and we all realized there was a fire from the fireworks. We were walking out of the park and the flames were getting bigger and higher. I got a bit nervous for a few minutes, we thought the Golf course was on fire...The Flames were getting bigger. I wanted to get the kids to the car, there were TONS of people in the park and the traffic was crazy! Randy parked on the very last street in Magna for a quick get-away (He does this every year) He called our cell and told us to go down to 2100 south and take a look at this fire. We nervously did...It was unreal! The kids were crying a little...nervous! A Transformer blew up as were driving along. I showed the kids all the fire trucks and told them how safe we were!

1 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

AMY!!!!!!! Hi!!!!! I am so glad you have a blog!!!!! I've been waiting for some more of my friends to join the blogging world. I think of you so often, and even though we live close to each other, life seems so busy that we kind of get stuck in our own little bubbles a lot. Anyway, I'm so glad that everything is happy and well for you guys!!! I want to chat. Maybe we should do lunch. Better yet, we should go somewhere when the guys can go too!!!! Comment on my blog, or e-mail me at adkeddin@hotmail.com and we'll have to stay in touch. Look SO forward to hearing from you!! :) -Angela-