CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Alpine Slide in Park City

ALPINE SLIDE, Park City Utah - September 5 2008

Dustin and I decided to take the kids to Park City today. Grandma Glenda went with us. Neither of Us had been on the Alpine slide for a few years and thought it would be fun.

Dawson was Smiling when we first got on the ski lift...

Marlie decided she wanted to stay with Grandma Glenda and NOT go on the slide. Grandma took her on the Carousal and other rides...

Soon Dawson was afraid and did NOT want to ride on the slide!






Gracie was a little nervous but still ready to go on the slide... She was saying to Dustin "So you have NEVER heard of a ski lift breaking?...Never? Never Ever?"




When we got off the Lift and picked up our sleds Gracie was dancing to the slide and Dawson was Crying! I know this sounds terrible, but I wanted him to go! I knew he would love it if he would just try it.









The Verdict is in! HE LOVED IT!!
They both did! Dawson
Was Begging us to take them again... So Grandma Glenda and Marlie had Snow cones and we went on the Slide Again.


We went to Main Street for Dinner at the Hungry Bear. Then we went to the outlets for a little shopping. It was really fun.


On the Way home it was a beautiful sunset...I tried to snap a photo...








0 comments: