CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


July - The best Month of the year!




We also went to the Riverton Parade with Barry and Sue and Grandma. Sue went and set out chairs a few days before the parade to save us a spot. Dennis and Ann went to the Parade with us to they were here for a visit.





It was REALLY HOT! (Not that I'm complaining! I love it hot!)







10 Minutes after this photo we put up the canopy! It took the temperature down by 10 degrees!



Grandma Glenda and Dawson were laughing watching the Parade together.








Uncle Barry took the kids to get a snow cone..














Marlie was so dang cute at the parade! She was waving to every one. She was getting loads of candy!

Miss Hollywood GRACIE!





After the Parade we went to berry and sue house to cool down for a minute. Then we went over to Riverton Park. we had some Corn Dogs, Homemade Fried Potato Chips (with lots of salt) and some French Fries.





The Kids were so excited to go ride the rides...



Hillary took Dawson and Gracie on this crazy carnie' Ride! I thought it was a "dangerous" ride for a carnival. Dustin told me to chill out and told them to go. (He must not realize how fast these ride are thrown together!! And how many bolts they are missing!!)
Hi Guys...












I finally talked Marlie into going down the big slide with me...She LOVED IT!


The YELLOW SLIDE is so FUN!


Marlie was starting to get tired... Didn't take long, she was sound asleep!

0 comments: