CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Swimming in the Back Yard ONE MORE TIME!

September 15 2008
Today it was in the 80's and the kids wanted to SWIM! We decided to set up the pool in the back yard! And let them swim at least one more time... I cooked Dinner on the Patio and pretended it was August

We have a Hot Water Hose Spout so the Pool was filled with Really Warm water (Thanks Grandpa Jeff!) No I was not letting the kids get pneumonia!











The kids like to jump off the Toddler Swing set...They pretend its a diving board!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

HURRAY FOR ONE LAST SWIM!! I LOVE YOUR KIDS SMILES.. THEY LOOK SO HAPPY.. I LOVE IT!!