CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


First Day Of School For Everyone!

So all the kids have had a First Day Of School Now! Wow!

Gracie Started First. Her first day was AUGUST 18, 2008. She is in SECOND grade this year. Her teacher is Mrs. Tanner.

SHE WAS REALLY EXCITED TO GO...in return makes it so much easier on me to send her.




I wish I had another month with the kids at home. I love having them home for the Summer and was not ready to let them go back to school.


Anyway...GRACIE...She picked out her Raven top and Denim skirt for the first day of school outfit. She wanted to wear her hair long...and she wanted to wear her "strapy" sandals. She had her NEW back-pack that she picked out at Pac-Sun. we were in there shopping and she saw it and "was going to die" with out it! It is a cute back-pack.
















Gracie was really excited about her friends being in her class this year! 2 of her best friends Ivie Searle and Maddy Fowler are both in her class this year. (Ivie sitting next to Gracie, Maddy the blond across from Gracie)


So next on the agenda was Marlie's PRE-SCHOOL ORIENTATION! We had to be there at 10:00am. So off we went...Marlie wanted no part of sitting in a circle around teacher and letting teacher talk to them. She wanted to sit on my lap the whole time. It will be interesting come her first day of school!


DAWSON'S FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN! Today is the day. AUGUST 25, 2008. He is excited to start but I can tell he is nervous.

























We are waiting by the kindergarten door waiting for MS. HANSEN to come out. Dawson doesn't know anyone in Kindergarten. He will make friends! He is so Nice! I'm not just saying that because he is my Son...He is Truly the nicest Friend anyone could have!

Off he went into school...I was trying not to Cry so Marlie would not think School was scary! But I was really sad! I asked Marlie what we should do? She Said "Paint our fingernails". GREAT IDEA!










Marlie and I walked up to the School to pick up the kids. Dawson came running out. Marlie was happy to see him. He had a piece of paper that said My First Day Of Kindergarten was a Piece Of Cake!


Gracie Came right over to look for Dawson...














We all walked home together...Like the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PARADE!









Marlie's First day of PRE-SCHOOL!























Dora Backpack that we searched high and low for.














Sandra was darling with Marlie! She let her hold the pet mouse...When the mouse (poopsy) would come up out of the cup Sandra showed her how to tap his nose to get him to go back in its cup.




















To my Surprise Marlie did Great her first day! I was so relieved!...


We have since had a second day of school...Marlie was nearly pulling my shirt off as I went out the door.

Dawson's First Day of Homework. Marlie was very interested. He was so Cute and concentrating so hard. He puckers in his lips when he concentrates.



2 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

So Cute! It is hard not to cry when sending them off to kindergarten. First grade was hard for me as well because then it's all day long. I can't believe Marlie is in preschool!!! Where does time go? I remember when you just had Gracie & Dawson. WOW!!! Cute cute kids. We would LOVE to go out to dinner. Yes, my phone number is still 250-taxi (thanks josh for figuring that out), and also, my e-mail address is adkeddin@hotmail.com Let us know what's convenient for you guys (Fridays are always good for us). Can't wait to hear from you, and look SO forward to seeing you as well. Take care!!!! :) -Angela-

Sarah said...

Dawson you are a good writer oh and tell gracie thanks for that comment it was sweet gracie your good. Talk to you later buy from ivie and sarah hhhh and claire buy see you at school i no its long. my mom is outside with claire and bo im going to do this a littel long oh and gracie you are cute too by ivie searle ok buy do you think im werde.