CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Three Cubs!

My Three Cubs!
When we found out I was Pregnant Dustin asked if we could name our child after the Chicago Cubs. I laughed! When Gracie was born Mark Grace was so fitting for her. Beautiful Gracie. Not to mention the night she was born Mark Grace had one heck of a ball game. 2 Years later we had our Son. I struggled on what to name him. Randy said use a "D" name,” D-Hall just like his Dad". Tommy suggested the name Dawson. I loved the name Dawson immediately! Dawson-Andre Dawson that is. 2 years went by and we had another baby girl. I was having a name dilema because I didn't want to be restricted to a baseball roster. I loved the name Marlie and Ryan, Dustin suggested Ryne Sandburg! And there you have it Marlie Ryne Hall. Our Three Cubs!


I hope as soon as I get this first Blog posted I wont be so overwhelemed with creating a Blog...I hope! A few months ago I was at my Sweet friend Angi Pettersons house. She shared some of her Mom's diary with me. It really moved me! I have not stoped thinking about how neat it was that her Mother took the time to keep a journal. So, for my kids and my family this is my way to journal for you.


Cherry Hill! A New Hall Family Tradition!

Cherry Hill August 21, 2008
We had never been to Cherry Hill...Oh, was it FUN!

Originally our plans for the weekend were to go camping...Things fell through...the kids still wanted to go camping. We also have a "Summer Fun List" Raging Waters was on the list. I figured the kids would have just as much fun at Cherry Hill & we could go camping.

We left on a Thursday night, Traffic was terrible!
FINALLY we checked in and got the Trailer all set up. The kids wanted to go to the playground they saw on the way in... so we went to the playground for awhile.

We were getting really hungry...I had planned to have Pork Chops but soon discovered (Dustin) forgot the BBQ er. (But I didn't tell him to put it in the truck...so we are not talking about it)

No big deal, we hoped in the truck and drove a few minutes to PACE DAIRY ANNE. We sat outside to eat. the kids loved it. More fun then Pork Chops!

We even stopped at Red Box and got a DVD for me and Dustin to watch when the kids were asleep.

That night we went Miniature Golfing. The kids LOVED LOVED LOVED it.Daws was a natural, he honestly had a couple hole-In-One's!











Then we went to the batting cages. Dustin, Dawson and Gracie all took turns.

AUGUST 22, 2008 was Gracie's Birthday. She had a Birthday party earlier that week...I decorated the Trailer with lots of crate paper...

Gracie opened peasants and we had a little Birthday party of our own.

We went to the water park... (Dustin forgot his swim suit! so he drove to Target to get one)

Cherry Hill has a Pirate Theme! There is a Huge Pirate Ship that the kids can play on.

YO-HO!, YO-HO! A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME! SHIVER ME TIMBER WALK THE PLANK COME JOIN OUR JAMBOREE, WATCH YOUR BACK FOR CAPTAIN JACK CAUSE' HES THE KING OF THE SEA! My kids were singing this song.






Pictures of the kids and Dad on the water slide...


Slush Puppie time!

"THAT WAS SO FUN CAN WE GO AGAIN!!!" says Gracie




We also played in the Lazy River too...

Our Favorite slide was this huge slide that you sit on a Blue mat and go down on. Dawson didn't want to go on it...I was a mean Mom and made him try it...HE LOVED IT!!!! He went on it 600 more times!

We went to the PIE PANTRY that night for dinner and Ice Cream. Happy Birthday Ice Cream.

The kids wanted to Miniature golf again. Me and Marlie went up on the hill and listened to the music..

We all want to go back! Everyone is invited to go with us next year!
We would have stayed longer but we are going straight to FAN FEST, then Berkely's Birthday Party - and tonight I am in charge of the Ward Carnival tonight.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

HEY I'M A HALL DOES THAT MEAN I CAN GO NEXT TIME??? WAS IT HARD TO GET A SPOT?? I HEARD IT IS HARD TO GET INTO?? I'M GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME!!! FAMILY TIME IS THE BEST!!!